Prospective clients should not hesitate to contact us even if they do not see their particular technology choices listed below. We need to stay current and relevant with the software industry, so we always keep an open mind about any new or different software approaches that can present strong potentials.
The tools and languages we prefer these days would be:
- Elm, Haskell
Things we manipulate that might grab the attention of the search engine crawlers:
- From the blockchains and crypto-currencies world:
- different blockchain implementations
- smart contract programs, DAPPs (decentralized apps with Ethereum Solidity)
- Bitcoin related open source software
- IPFS (InterPlanetary File System)
- From the general computing world:
- API (ex: RESTful)
- databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB)
- GNU/Linux, BSDs
- BitTorrent software tools
- Any computer programming language that makes technical sense for the task:
- Haskell, OCaml, Elm
- Java and the JVM languages (Scala, Clojure)
- Ada, C++, Erlang
- R, LaTeX
Our software solutions rely extensively on free and open source software. Consequently our clients have access to the entire code base of their solutions with the valuable benefit of not being trapped in any closed computer code i.e. proprietary software.
As an integral part of our solutions, an effective technical documentation is produced together with the actual software. When our clients need the services of other software shops, the open source software combined with an effective technical documentation makes it as smooth as a technology transfer can be.